Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just rolling along....

It has been awhile since I posted. Not much has been going on. Just eating, training, sleeping and repeat. We have thrown in some time out on Lake Berryessa where we saw a bald eagle in flight and several BBQs with friends up at our house. We also played tourist on Labor Day and went for a picnic at V. Sattui Winery. It was crowded but fun to enjoy some good food and people watch.

This weekend is Pacific Grove. I am excited for a short course race and drafting! Should be a good time. I have been working on my flying mounts and dismounts so hopefully I execute well on race day. Cyclocross racing really helped me pick it up fast.

Good luck to everyone racing at IM Wisconsin---I will be cheering for you while virtual spectating on Ironman.com (if it works).

No comments:

Post a Comment