Monday, April 2, 2012

It was EPIC....

I am waiting for a some race photos before posting my race report. In the meantime, here are some pictures from our visit to Vegas. We saw old friends, checked out new places and I battled some demons in the race (more on that later). All and all, a great weekend!

Me and the race support crew...Andy!

Pre-race with Hillary and eventual champ GCM in the background. See that wind blowing our hair!?!!? And it got worse....
The bike course.
When it hurt I gazed out at the views and reminded myself how awesome it really was to be riding/racing on Saturday.

Happy finishers. Maik, Ian and Charisa.

I swear I used sunscreen.

Post race food at SushiSamba in the Palazzo.

Sam, Hillary and I. All happy to be out of the wind and heat.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh my sunburn is bad too! Good to see you and Andy!!

    ReplyDelete